EU RO MR Group Structure
The Steering Committee is responsible for:
- the administration of the procedures and methods of work between the EU ROs;
- the timely and efficient adoption of technical requirements which will facilitate the implementation of Mutual Recognition of classification certificates for materials, equipment and components.
The Technical Committee is responsible for:
- developing recommendations for the Steering Committee regarding the identification of appropriate materials, equipment and components for Mutual Recognition;
- adopting the agreed technical requirements and procedures to use for Mutual Recognition of classification certificates;
- specifying documentation and design evaluation requirements and other relevant technical conditions.
The Secretariat is responsible for :
- the control and maintenance of the Technical Requirements and associated procedures;
- the coordination of the Technical Requirement Development and Change processes;
- the organisation of meetings and industry workshops;
- the collection, maintenance and dissemination of information relating to MR;
- the coordination of correspondence between the EU RO MR Group and stakeholders;
- the provision of support for projects and tasks undertaken for the EU RO MR Group.